At FHI, we’re proud to partner with Eventmobi to provide our clients with an industry leading easy-to-use event app, offering all the tools and technology needed to engage target groups – whether in-person or hybrid. Each app is developed on a per-event basis, ensuring that all elements (including branding, layout, functionalities, language preferences etc.) are tailored to your unique program needs.
Basic functionalities include:
- Timed and ad hoc notifications to ensure attendees receive reminders and updates
- Speaker Bios, Session & Activity Descriptions, Feedback Surveys
- Personalized Agendas
- Important information for your event, including location, weather, dress code & transportation details
- Direct link to Fraser & Hoyt on-site staff to answer attendee questions
- Centralized social feed for attendees to post photos and communicate
Additional functionality which can bring engagement to the next level:
- Q&A: Attendees submit questions (anonymously or not) into the app’s platform, where all attendees can up-vote the question so the speaker knows which are the most burning issues for the audience.
- Live Polling: Gather live data from your audience directly through the app, which can be displayed on-screen as graphs or charts, increasing interactivity and engagement.
- Gamification: Incent & engage participants throughout your event with questions/tasks that win them points. Display a leaderboard in common areas to boost competitiveness! Tasks can be geared to drive knowledge acquisition, or a behaviour such as visiting tradeshow booths.
- Hybrid/Virtual Capabilities: Stream live content directly through the app and give attendees one central point of congregation, no matter where they are!
If the idea of a mobile app gets you excited, reach out to us. We would love to chat with you about the countless benefits that an app can provide to any event.