We continue to live in unprecedented times filled with daily challenges and unpredictability, but one thing remains unchanged – your employees continue to be the key foundation of your business. On Friday, March 5 take the opportunity to recognize and show appreciation for your team’s ongoing efforts over the past year.
If your company isn’t currently integrated with a robust reward and recognition solution like MyReward, we hope you’ll get in touch with us to learn more. In the meantime, explore some of these pandemic friendly ways to celebrate Employee Appreciation Day and show your team you care:
- Send employees a virtual gift card to a restaurant (bonus points for supporting local!). Either encourage them to use at their leisure or host a virtual team lunch.
- Offer a home office upgrade. Remote working conditions can sometimes mean insufficient back and neck support and bad posture – show you care about your employee’s health by setting a budget and offering employees to upgrade an element of their work environment.
- Send a thoughtful gift basket – include snacky treats such as chocolate, crackers, red pepper jelly, and shelf stable cheese. For an added twist, include a gift card to a local liquor store and hire a mixologist to virtually host a cocktail making session.
- Host a virtual group fitness class – choose an easy going and approachable activity to get your team moving and take a break in the day.
- Write a personalized card. Sometimes it’s the simplest things that go the extra mile. Encourage managers to write a card thanking each member of their team.
- Give the gift of freedom and choice by allowing employees to take the day off so they can spend it however they choose. Especially during difficult times such as these, a day off to unwind and unplug can be the ultimate gift.
Fraser & Hoyt is committed to standing by all employers during these challenging times. Remember, employee recognition should not be a one-time occurrence. If you are looking for ideas on how to build a culture of recognition, reach out to us today. We are pleased to offer one-on-one guidance to any employer who could benefit from our expertise. In addition, as part of the Employee Appreciation Day promotion, we are extending to new clients reduced set-up fees for any points-based merchandise platform. This offer expires March 7, 2021.
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.”